List of my publications. You can also check my google scholar page
- Transcription-induced active forces suppress chromatin motion by inducing a transient disorder-to-order transition preprint ↗Shin, Sucheol., Cho, Hyun Woo., Shi, Guang., Thirumalai, D.. (2022)
- A method to predict 3D structural ensembles of chromatins from pairwise distances: Applications to Interphase Chromosomes and Structural Variants preprint ↗Shi, Guang., Thirumalai, D.. (2022)
- Theory and simulations of condensin mediated loop extrusion in DNA ↗Takaki, Ryota., Dey, Atreya., Shi, Guang., Thirumalai, D.. Nature Communications (2021)
- Random First Order Transition Theory for Glassy Dynamics in a Single Condensed Polymer ↗Cho, Hyun Woo., Shi, Guang., Kirkpatrick, T. R.., Thirumalai, D.. Physical Review Letters (2021)
- Phase Transitions of Oppositely Charged Colloidal Particles Driven by Alternating Current Electric Field ↗Li, Bin., Wang, Yong-Lei., Shi, Guang., Gao, Yangyang., Shi, Xinghua., Woodward, Clifford E.., Forsman, Jan. ACS Nano (2021)
- From Hi-C Contact Map to Three-Dimensional Organization of Interphase Human Chromosomes ↗Shi, Guang., Thirumalai, D.. Physical Review X (2021)
- Chromatin dynamics controls epigenetic domain formation preprint ↗Katava, Marina., Shi, Guang., Thirumalai, D.. (2021)
- Conformational heterogeneity in human interphase chromosome organization reconciles the FISH and Hi-C paradox ↗Shi, Guang., Thirumalai, D.. Nature Communications (2019)
- Interphase human chromosome exhibits out of equilibrium glassy dynamics ↗Shi, Guang., Liu, Lei., Hyeon, Changbong., Thirumalai, D.. Nature Communications (2018)
- Chain organization of human interphase chromosome determines the spatiotemporal dynamics of chromatin loci ↗Liu, Lei., Shi, Guang., Thirumalai, D.., Hyeon, Changbong. PLOS Computational Biology (2018)
- Chromatin Is Stretched but Intact When the Nucleus Is Squeezed through Constrictions ↗Thirumalai, D.., Shi, Guang. Biophysical Journal (2017)
List of my talks and posters.
- talk Liquid state theory study of the microstructure and phase behavior of protein condensatesAPS March Meeting. Mar, 2022.
- talk From Hi-C Contact Map to Three-dimensional Organization of Interphase Human ChromosomesMIT Genome Architecture and Function Virtual Workshop. Jun, 2020.
- talk A Polymer Model For Predicating Three-Dimensional Organization Change From Structural VariationsCSHL Genome Organization & Nuclear Function. May, 2020.
- talk Conformational Heterogeneity In Human Interphase Chromosome Organization Reconciles The FISH And Hi-C ParadoxAPS March Meeting (meeting canceled due to the Covid-19). Mar, 2020. Slides
- talk Conformational Heterogeneity Of Human Interphase ChromosomesiPoLS Rice-UT Retreat. Nov, 2019.
- poster Interphase Human Chromosome Exhibits Out Of Equilibrium Glassy DynamicsCSHL Single Biomolecules. Sep, 2018.
- poster Glass-Like Dynamics In The Folded State Of Human Interphase ChromosomeAPS March Meeting. Mar, 2017.